1997-99 Institute for Metal Design, Konstfack, Stockholm, Master of Fine Art
1994-97 Institute for Metal Design, Konstfack, Stockholm, Bachelor of Fine Art
1993-94 Ålands Hantverkscentrum
“Före/Efter”, Konsthantverkarna, Stockholm
“Body Armor”, Livrustkammaren, Stockholm
“MADE BY:”, Eskilstuna Konstmuseum, Eskilstuna
“A Body of Work”, Konsthantverkarna, Stockholm
“Views of Order”, Gallery Platina, Stockholm
“Åsa Lockner”, Olle Olson Huset, Solna
For group exhibitions, download full CV
The Swedish National Museum, Stockholm, Sweden
Röhsska Museum, Gothenburg, Sweden
– Workshop leader for HDK Masters at Mellösaverken 2016 and 2017
– Editor of “Konsthantverkarna 6 decennier” 2014
– Director and Curator of Konsthantverkarna, Swedens largest and old Crafts Co-operative 2011-2016
– Board member, vice chairman, in Konsthantverkarna 2010-2011
– Guest speaker at IASPIS at the “Been There, Done That” seminar 2010.
– Workshop leader at The Centre for Creative Industries, Macau, China 2004 & 2005 & 2009
– Guest teacher at Beckmans School of Design in Stockholm 2007, 2008 and 2009.
– Produced performed and exhibited together with MADE BY: “RGB” for NICE 08 Nordic Art and Culture Festival at Liverpools 2008 European Capital of Culture Event.
– Co-curated and exhibited work in “The Dream And The Dreamer” as part of Londons Fashion & Textile Museums Swedish fashion season. 2007
– Commissioned by the Swedish Institute together with Anna Livén West to act as project leader and curator for the jewellery exhibition and workshops in Moscow and Kaliningrad that became “Sweden Extended” in 2006: Also shown in Minsk and Vitebsk 2007 and in Liverpool 2008.
– Recruited as crafts expert by KF Project Centre for the building and development of Crafts cooperatives in Laos 2006 and 2007.
– Project leader for “Amber and what to do with it”, a project financed by the Swedish Institute in cooperation with the Amber Museum in Kaliningrad. 5 Swedish artists meet 5 Russian artists in Kaliningrad November 2007. Results exhibited at FORM and Konsthantverkarna in Stockholm 2008.
– Workshop leader at The Belgrade University of Fine Art 2002
Own company since 1999